One of my biggest pet peeves is having to look for stuff.
I’m not talking about shopping for shoes or unearthing the history of the Tyrannosaurus Rex on Google for my beloved son.
I’m talking about reaching for the gallon of milk in its normal habitat to only find that its nearby citizens have squatted in its place, unbeknownst to me. Having to reshuffle and then find takeout boxes that meandered to the back of the fridge for their death sentence only worsens the whole ordeal. And don’t even get me started with the pantry. Ay!
I love it. I don’t make it a priority as much as I would like to, but the satisfaction I attain from an organized space is almost embarrassing. Almost.
When I reach for stuff and it’s there, it just makes me happy. What can I say…I’m easy to please.
That being said, I bought the Munchkin Baby Food Pouch Organizer back when I was pregnant with RJ. I was nesting like crazy and decided to overhaul the tragedy we called our kitchen pantry. I will blog about some fun pantry essentials at some point, but this food organizer has been awesome and was worth the product review.
- Takes up very little space inside a standard size shelf. As you can see, there is still enough space to store additional goods below it on the same shelf.
- The built-in tracks allow each rack to pull out and slide back in for easy reach and storage.
- There are two racks that hold 32 pouches, combined. I don’t usually stock up past this quantity, so it’s just right as far as how much it can hold.
- I can visually see when I’m running low. I also organize my pouches by flavors, so I know exactly which pouches I need to replenish. After lots of trial and error, I know which ones my little man likes the most so I try to keep those on-hand at all times.
- These can be used for big-kid pouches down the road. If I take these racks out of the pantry, I’m sure I’ll find a way to re-purpose these, perhaps in the kids’ playroom.
- It’s reasonably priced. For under 10 bucks, you’ll be able to keep these pouches organized and easily accessible. Worth every penny.
- Installation was fairly easy, accordingly to DH. (I’m just the brains to the good ideas. Hubs makes it happen. Bless his heart.)
- I really couldn’t think of anything.
For the pregos: Happy Nesting!
For the young parents: Happy Organizing and Feeding!